Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend

I'm a little behind, so not the weekend that just happened but the one just before that. That's not that long ago so I'm pretty proud that I'm getting to it this fast. 

Anyways, we had two exciting things going on around here! My in-laws, or Joey's parents, came to Rexburg for a little visit, AND my good friends Natalie threw me a baby shower! Lucky for me my mother-in-law is pretty darn good at taking pictures because I am still lacking it that area. So I actually have pictures of all the fun.


We were able to go to the temple with his parents since they had never been to the Rexburg one

We got a few pictures taken...and proof that Joey can still lift me even with my huge belly.


 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
The baby shower


That is my good friend Natalie that threw me the fun baby shower

Right before they were kicked out. No boys allowed of course!

We played fun trivia games

And they tried to guess the size of my belly...

Some were closer than others...a perfect match!

Of course there was a lot of this...

Quick story.
How cute is this hug me onesie?? So I opened it and loved it, then when I was opening another one of my friends presents she said, just to let you know there's a repeat in there. So I got two hug me onsies. Then when I pulled out the second another friend of mine said well I might as well tell you know you're gonna have a third one! We are all cracking up by this point. But hey they were all in different sizes so i won't have to worry about her growing out of such a cute onesie.
Here is the whole gang

And of course I had to show off my recently finished blessing dress for my baby girl! A little sneak peak for you, I'll post with good close up pictures later when I get it back from being graded.

And besides I have some other recently finished projects I need to show off! I know you're just dying to see them ;)




1 comment:

  1. Fun fun! You should have plenty of time for blogging now that you are on bed rest. I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete