Friday, May 25, 2012

sweet dreams little cutie

Brinlee has another BIG announcement!

Besides the fact that she is the cutest sleeping baby girl ever...

 And besides the fact that she sleeps on her side most of the time, which I of course think is adorable

I mean really how many babies do you know who like to sleep on their sides?
Well It's pretty darn cute.

Did you catch what her big announcement was from all those cute sleeping pictures??

No...well I'll give you a hint.
These little guys have gone into retirement.

That's right Brinlee has been Binky free for almost two weeks now! It was tough but we made it through together. Actually she did great, and I think it helped that she never got it during the day only for sleeping and she didn't get it every time she went down. So It wasn't a super hard transition. But despite the fact that she wasn't addicted to it, it still surprised me just how much she I leaned on it. It was sorta an easy fix. I'm handling okay ;)

Next on of list of things to drop, the bottle.

 She's getting so old! But that one still won't be for a little while, I just wanted to get a head start so it's not a sudden thing. She has been doing pretty good eating a couple of her bottles out of her sippy but she takes FOREVER, which is funny to me because it's a sippy cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment