Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!

Written by Brinlee

My Daddy is the greatest daddy ever.
My mommy told me pictures speak louder than words so I'll use lots and lots of pictures and some words to show you how great my daddy is.

He snuggles with me

 And let me sleep on him

 He carried me around in my sling even though it's girly

He blessed me when I was so teeny tiny

That was a good day

 He took me to a pumpkin patch on my first halloween

 He loves to tickle me

 And make me smile

 He showed me my first snow

 He even played with me under my play gym

 He took me swimming, and I LOVE swimming

 He gave me his beatiful blue eyes, aren't they pretty?

He always wants to make me happy

 And do crazy silly things with me

 He helps me walk, because I can't by myself yet

 He jumps me on the trampoline

 And let me meet kermit the frog!

See what I mean. Isn't he the bestest daddy ever!?!?
I love you daddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment