Sunday, January 12, 2014

something is better than nothing

 I figure putting something, anything, up on my blog was better than nothing. So Halloween it is! In the words of my dear friend Natalie, "Ummm....Halloween was a long time ago." Okay Natalie I know! But they were so stinkin' cute! And I figure it's a good way to celebrate the Seahawks victory from yesterday! GO SEAHAWKS!!! 

Anyways.....

Brinlee was the cutest little Sea Gal ever!

And ledger was the football. I know what you're thinking, ADORABLE! 
 And I was Russel Wilson...I know, I know, I look just like him right? 
We were suppose to make Joey a Pete Carol costume, but our lives were super crazy with Ledger being just a month and a half old. So it never happened. A little sad, but oh well.



 Oh and this is what Brinlee does when you ask her to say cheese for a picture.
Goofball!

Well there we go, it almost took me a whole year to just put up a stinkin' post on my blog. I feel like the longer you wait the more you don't want to do it because it's been so long you feel silly about it. But here it is, Happy Halloween...in January.


 P.S. How cute are my Niece and Nephew?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Did you make Ledger's costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah don't worry I just made his costume on Halloween day :)
    nothing like some good procrastination!

    ReplyDelete