Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Crime Scene

This is our front porch...
THAT is where a pile of cat poop once lay...


I imagined the cat that did the deed looked a little like this...

So what in the world am I am talking about?

The other night Joey and I were eating a late dinner quietly at our kitchen table when we heard some strange noises coming from just outside our front door, that was clearly a cat in distress(Just think of a crazy cat scared out of it's mind by something probably chasing it...thats pretty much what we heard), in addition to the distressed cat was a loud "thump" against our door.We glanced at one another and both jumped up to go check it out. Joey went to the peep hole in the door and I went to our bedroom window that faces the front of our apartment. We both reported to see nothing and then switched...once again nothing. We laughed at the, as Joey called it, "morbid" sounds and continued on with the evening.

Having totally forgotten about the event from the night previous, I stepped out our front door to find, you guessed it, a pile of cat poop.

Nothing else exciting happened, I showed Joey, told the management about it, and they cleaned it up the best they could...but how WEIRD is that?! I just makes me wondered what happened to that poor cat that pooped itself on our doorstep?


1 comment: