Sunday, October 10, 2010

My very first post

My first blog post ever, how exciting! I would first like to say, creating a blog was harder than I thought it would be...improvements will come in the near future hopefully. Kim you will probably be getting a call soon.

The name of our blog "hand picked Plumbs" has a little story behind it. When I was living back home, my mom left me a note on the front door. It read something like this, "Whitney, please pick up all the plums from the front yard". My good friend Jeanelle came home with me after school, read the note, and then responded, "I know a plumb you'd like to pick".  We of coursed laughed for five minutes about the joke, which is actually not that funny.  Nonetheless, the inspiration for my blog name.  And I did in fact pick the plumb I wanted :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad I could help make your blog pretty ;) Now all you need to do is edit your "about us"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! It will be fun to see your creativity spread to your blog. And you can put up the pics of all your other creative projects. I must agree with Kim, must correct the typo's in your profile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mom. i'm sorry that i'm not a professional writer. and what, you don't think templings is word or something?? haha.

    ReplyDelete