Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am no longer a teenager.

It's true, I know crazy. On Sunday the 14th I turned 20 years old. I know this post is a little delayed, but we had a CRAZY week starting early Monday morning. So a week and two days later my birthday will get a little recognition.

Saturday was my "birthday day" with Joey. He took me to a movie at riverfront in the morning, dinner at the white house grill, yum! And then we had cake and presents with his parents when we got back. I LOVED/LOVE my birthday presents.



Here's my banana split ice cream cake mmm...




Okay maybe I already knew what I was getting, but still, I had to show how excited I was to be getting it





YUP! I finally got a sewing machine! I'm just reading how to use my new toy...what should my first project be?

Thanks Plumb family for the gift, I love it.


Sunday I spent the day with my family and my mommy made me whatever I wanted for dinner and a DIVINE home made carrot cake! And since I don't have a picture of what she got me I'll just tell you. I got a lamp stand! Okay it may not sound that fun but I have really been wanting one because I've had a lamp shade, that I picked out, for a while but no stand to use it with. I can't wait to get back to Rexburg and set it up! Thanks mom...a little late :)

Sorry this post is super boring, but I can't just not say anything about my 20th Birthday.



3 comments:

  1. sad day! whats with my stupid pictures not working??? i'd promise to fix it but...i don't know that i can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could see your pics! try editing the post and posting the pics again... Congrats on not being a teenager anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so i think i fixed it. but the first time i posted it this was the same thing that showed...so lets hope they stay! and thanks kim, i feel so old now ;)

    ReplyDelete