Monday, February 14, 2011

A Very Happy Valentines Day

Why is this valentines day a very happy one? because the news is finally out...



We sent out Valentine cards to all our family and some friends.... 
This is the front of the card (And yes I made all of them by hand)


 And the news was on the inside....
Yes we are expecting! And no I didn't spill water all over this one, it was just a quick way for me to blur the words so you couldn't read the note on the inside. I know Kim, you could have done so much better :)

I am due August 24th, 2011. Which means I am just over 12 weeks along. And REALLY glad I made it though my first trimester with no throwing up! I did get nauseous, but that's okay with me as long as I don't have to throw up. I mostly got nauseous at night...morning sickness?? Sleep is what I want to do ALL the time, I sleep 9-10 hours at night and then come home from school and take a 2 hour nap. Food doesn't really sound good to me because I get annoyed that I always seem to be hungry but don't want to eat. And if I don't eat then I get nauseous. Of course there are times when something sounds really really good to me, but of course we never have it. Oh and I sneeze a lot, I'm just going to attribute it to my highly sensitive nose. So that's been my life for the last few months. I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cute Valentine's card! I hope you have a girl so mom can buy stuff for both genders! Congrats again ;)

    ReplyDelete