Friday, January 13, 2012

Today I am thankful for Brinlee

I have cried a lot today. Not out of sadness really. It's hard to explain.

I came across a blog today from a couple that lives here in Rexburg with us. They made it through a trial that is the one I fear the most, that any mother would fear the most. It is truly inspiring. I would urge anyone and everyone to read their story, but be prepared with a full box of tissues.

http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com

So today I am thankful for my sweet little Brinlee. I hugged her a little tighter and a little longer today. And I am SO thankful for the gospel we have in our lives and I am motivated to serve a little more each day. I am feeling more thankful and humble. To think that I was stressed and sad about losing this baby weight. I would take 100 more pounds more my little girl!

Because there is nothing sweeter than going to get your baby girl and finding the happiest little girl in the whole world. We love you Brinlee Kae!

Side note: I am in the process of working on my Christmas posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Motherhood really suits you, Whit. Brinlee is a lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I remember reading that story while it was still going on...I did some crying then and I didn't even have a child of my own. So sad!

    ReplyDelete