Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Part 1: At Nana and Papa's House

Nana had lots of fun taking pictures of little Brinlee, and it's a good thing because I didn't take ANY pictures while in Spokane so I'm going off of what other people so kindly took for these posts.

Our little elf. I LOVE how stinkin' cute she is in this little Santa hat. 
Oh target your dollar section is just fabulous :)

Don't mind the giant pile of laundry behind the little cutie

Just being a ballerina in her little ballerina sleeper. Thanks Auntie Jill!

With Papa
(Nana won't let me use the picture of them together because she doesn't like how she looks in it, guess I can't complain I'd do the same thing)

With her uncle Jared

Oh Christmas tree. Nana was being creative and I think it turned out really cute. 
I love her little tiny feet.

 Just posing in front of the tree.

Yeah that's right, she can stand by herself :)

more creative shots with the Christmas tree...

 Isn't she just adorable!?

 And I love that she still has her daddy's blue eyes.
 Please stay, please please please stay.


She LOVES to be in just her diapie

More pictures of Brinlee

 MORE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment