Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Baby Girl

Today Brinlee is SIX months old. Yup SIX! I cannot believe that we have had this little angel for a half of a year already! We love her and he chub cheeks!

She is getting so BIG!

She can even wear her Guess shoes that were a baby shower gift...

And they are so stinkin cute on her!

She started holding her bottle the middle of January and she LOVES the control :)

 And I still think it's the cutest thing ever...of course ANYTHING Brinlee does is the cutest thing ever to me :)

 And since she turned 6 months today she got to try....drumb roll please....
SQUASH!

 Yup I cut it into big long chunks, cooked it and let her mow on them...ever heard of baby led weaning? look it up it's interesting, and I figured I'd give it a shot with Brinlee. She liked it.

Happy Half Birthday Brinlee.We love you baby girl! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to use my Baby Bullet! Since Brinlee has tried out all of Baby E's things, she might as well try that too =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute!! I can't believe how old she is getting already!

    ReplyDelete