Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July

Our 4th was very busy, and fun. In the morning Brinlee and I went to the parade at Porter Park. I didn't bring the camera, oops, but she was pretty cute just staring in awe at all the commotion.

Brinlee got in a nice big nap when we got home and then we went boating with Kim and Tyler.

She enjoyed her first boat ride...

And was super styling out on the lake.


Joey and I got to enjoy some time out tubing without Brinlee, thanks to Sid and Karen!

 And this picture just makes me laugh, Kim caught it just at the right time.

Sadly I didn't get any pictures of Brinlee and Dominic hanging out at the beach together or when they played in the water at the beach, just imagine really cute babies having fun :)

We were gone a long time and came home for about 15 minutes before we left for the fireworks in IF.
Brinlee did get a cat nap in on our drive back from the lake but she was pretty tired. On the way home from the fire works she fell asleep while still chewing her cheerio, it was so cute!

This is at the fireworks...I know I should have taken a picture with the fireworks in the background...

Well that was our 4th, the most festive one I've had in a while!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Brinlee is so cute, but I still can't figure out who she looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks like both of us, daddy's blue eyes and light hair and skin. But my cheeks and face shape I think...

      Delete