Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Oh Brinlee

Brinlee has been busy lately. She figured out how to army crawl at 9 months but has recently started to crawl normal. It's not all the time but she's getting the hang of it. Considering she's almost 11months I'd say it's about time.

She has also recently cut one of her top teeth and the other one looks like it's going to poke through any day now.

It's super fun having her more mobile because she follows me everywhere...yeah. So I put up Brinlee's magnetic letters for her so she would have something to do while I cooked. 

She loves them.

Mostly just pulling them down, then I have to put them back up so she can take them down again.

She loves to pull all the library books out and her books and any books really.
But today it was the cutest thing, she was flipping through the pages and looking at all the pictures. She did this for a whole hour, no joke. I loved it.


And it was pretty stinkin' cute. 
Yes I know these pictures are awful but I didn't want to distract her so I just zoomed and no flash, not a good combo...

 Just Yesterday Brinlee figured out how to pull herself to standing on her exersaucer thing.

I'm super proud of her except that it's kinda scary since she hasn't grasped the concept of you let go you fall and it hurts...BUT I want her to learn so I just watch and let her learn.

 I should have realized she was going to figure this out since this picture was just a couple weeks ago.

Well enjoy! She's getting big!


No comments:

Post a Comment