Monday, October 31, 2011

Big Girl In Boots

I first want to just say that last night was glorious! Brinlee slept 9hrs. 40min.! I was so excited when I woke up and was feeling like I got really good sleep to look at my phone in shock of the time! I know it's probably not going to happen every night but I can celebrate right? She wasn't doing terrible before, sleeping 7 hours every night but I just knew she could do better.

 I do owe a BIG thanks to babywisemom.com, it's an excellent blog and just what I was looking for because I knew my philosophy but just had too many questions and uncertainties to get it on my own. When I found this blog I was really happy to say the least and have been reading it since Friday trying to find the little things I could do to help her sleeping and her overall schedule. 

She is a big girl in boots because she finally grew into her size zero boots that Grandma got for her, thanks Grandma!
Aren't they ADORABLE?!

And even cuter with the whole outfit :)
(sorry our camera isn't that great, every time I blog now I want a new one but that's a ways away for us)

 Just kickin' in her new boots

Hahaha I know she's got GREAT style. Okay so we didn't have pants for this cute onesie Wendy got her so I thought it would be funny to just do the boots, Annnnd it was.

 As you can tell I started putting them on her with almost every outfit.

 She is a big girl for a couple of other reasons:

1. She turned 12 weeks old yesterday and is only 7 days aways from being 3 months old, CRAZY!
2. As you saw the last post she is way more interactive and smiley
3. She is out of almost all her newborn clothes, I packed away her last newborn sleepers and I thought that was everything but then I remembered that she stills wears a couple newborn onesies...but she's pretty much only wearing 0-3 month size now, yay!
4. She tried to roll over on me! Okay so I don't think she's actually going to for a while but when I turned around I found her like this....

 I got pretty excited but she's only done that like one other time so she's got a little ways to go still

I know I will find it funny that at only 3 months old I was calling her a big girl, but she's my first and every change is super exciting. It seem like just yesterday she was so tiny at 6lbs 13oz 19in and now she's 11lbs. 22 1/4in.

No comments:

Post a Comment