Thursday, October 27, 2011

Smiles

Brinlee is quite the smiley girl lately so I thought I'd share some ones we caught, although now I wish I would have captured more. But hey we were too busy adoring her and her smiles to get the camera most of the time :)

This is the very first smile we caught on camera of Brinlee. It's still our favorite, I don't know that it's necessarily the best one but there is just something about that first one that we can't get over.

One happy girl this morning

Grandma asked me yesterday to send her a picture of Brinlee happily laying on her blanket. To make a long story short this is the best I could do, blog it for her.

Big smiles in her seahawks onesie that Auntie Wendy got her

I love this one because it looks like she just threw her head back and gave a big ole gut laugh


While we're showing off smiles we might as well show off her mega frown or mega pout...she was not happy about me taking her out of her warm bath. Makes me laugh every time!

Are those not the BIGGEST cheeks you've EVER seen!!??

 Let me just say I was so excited when I finally caught one of these because she does it a lot but whenever I get out the camera she won't do it again.
(sorry the pictures not that great I was in a hurry to take the picture while holding her)

1 comment:

  1. The smiles are great, but that pout is the best thing ever! Gosh, she's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete