Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Pumpkin Pickin'

On Friday we decided to have a little family outing the U-Pick Red Barn. It was tons of fun.

Look how happy she was that we were going!

Okay maybe Joey and I were the ones who were actually excited. We always joke that we are going to be like Cam and Mitchell with Lily...except not gay and with Brinlee. How they are always taking her to things that she is way too young to care about anyways :)

P.S. aren't her smiles so precious?!
 We packed her up (in her cute Halloween outfit that I made the bottoms for) and headed out

We took some pictures on the hay bales...

All three of us

And went to the pumpkin patch to find us some good pumpkins. 

Where's Brinlee?

 There she is!

 Oh hi there!

All in all it was a great day and we got some pretty sweet pumpkins!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that she is just sleeping away through all the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her! And I'm pretty sure Sam and I will be like Can and Mitchell too.

    By the way, you look SO good. Hot momma for sure.

    ReplyDelete