Saturday, October 15, 2011

Brinlee's First Trip to Spokane

Brinlee took her first road trip, and to a wonderful place :)

sadly we forgot to bring our extra camera battery so I barely snapped one picture before it died...

 Kim and Dominic rode with us and I captured Dominic naked in his car seat...he had TWO blow out diapers on the way there and Kim finally just gave up.

Luckily Nana is REALLY good at remembering to take pictures, she captured some priceless ones 

My parents knew we were coming but Joey's did not. They thought that just Joey was coming back to work for a week with his dad and that Brinlee and I were staying behind. It was so much fun to surprise them, and they were SO excited that we came along.

Brinlee was a little ticked that we would leave her with Papa :)

 Just kidding she loves her Papa

 And her Nana...she loved to just lay there and talk with her. Look at that concentration, Nana must be telling her a really interesting story.

 And who doesn't love to snuggle?

Can you tell we took advantage of being able to leave Brinlee behind :)

I'm kind of sad that we didn't get any pictures of her with my parents, but I'm sure next time I can catch some good ones, if I remember to bring a fully charged camera battery...

No comments:

Post a Comment